The following agenda is released for the Altus Recreation Advisory Committee or ARAC scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Aug. 8 in the Kiowa Room of the Altus Municipal Complex, 509 S. Main St. in Altus.
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Approve minutes of June 13.
4. Report and update continuing projects at Missile Park.
5. Debbie Davis is scheduled to present a revenue report for the 2016 baseball and softball season.
6. Tatum Gallagher is slated to will give an update on the bidding process for the new gym floor and plans for the installation of the floor at the City Gym.
7. Update on football, cheerleading and girls’ basketball seasons schedule from Theresa Jameson, recreation supervisor.
8. Discussion about citizen complaints received by ARAC members via telephone, personal contact, social media about baseball and softball season, or any other Little League sport. No votes slated.
9. Discussion about citizen praise received by ARAC members via telephone, personal contact, social media about baseball and softball season, or any other Little League sport. No votes slated.
10. Consider, discuss and vote on a request by Altus High School Softball Coach Joey Stengell to use Missile Park for games and practices for the 2016-2017 school year.
11. Review, discuss and possible action on other new business, if any, which has arisen since the posting of the agenda.
12. Next meeting date scheduled be in September.
For more information contact Debbie Davis at 580-481-2244, email email@example.com or visit www.altusok.gov.