Altus – Jackson County Farm Service Agency (FSA) will conduct an informational meeting to discuss new and old Farm Service Agency programs at the Western Oklahoma State College (WOSC) Multi-purpose Room on Monday, June 8. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. It is recommended that all producers in the county attend this meeting to become familiar with farm programs being offered by FSA.
The agenda will include information on programs such as:
* Livestock Forage Program (LFP) for grazing losses
* Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP) for livestock deaths
* Emergency Livestock Assistance Program (ELAP) for other losses not covered by LFP or LIP.
* Non-insured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP) including NAP Buy-Up Coverage
* ARC & PLC (Agricultural Risk Coverage & Price Loss Coverage)
* County Committee Elections
* Marketing Assistance Loans & Loan Deficiency Payments (MAL’s & LDP’s)
Please make plans to attend this important meeting. Persons with disabilities who require accommodations to attend or participate in this event should contact Carl Josefy at 580-482-4312, Extension 2, or Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 by Saturday, June 6.